Tuesday, November 11, 2008

five random things that are on my mind

1. Bach flower remedies If something isn't broke, don't fix it right? I have used Bach flower remedies in the past and feel that I have come to a time where I need to use them. I forgot how effective they are as long as you use them consistently. These remedies work on an "energy" level in which they help remove blockages and emotional issues. If you are a sensitive person, Bach flower remedies may very well work for you.

2. The Thanksgiving feast I'd like to experiment this year with some new recipes such as roasted green beans with pine nuts and cranberry pomegranate sauce.

3. Upcoming trip to Flagstaff After Christmas, I am going to Flagstaff, Arizona with my family to stay in a cozy cottage. This can't come soon enough! I absolutely love it up there.

4. Goddess Guidance Cards by Doreen Virtue I recently purchased this beautiful deck. They are amazing. I often work with the Archangel Oracle cards, but I like the diversity of artwork and messages this deck has to offer.

5. Being fully present From now on, I want to focus on truly being in the moment. I realize that sometimes you need to surrender to the perfect timing of the universe. There is no use in trying to control the future. Instead, I am focusing on savoring every morsel of my day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey! Glad to hear from you!

Cranberry Pomegranate sauce - sounds yummy. Can I have the recipe? Mmmmm pine nuts. Oooo, cozy cottage - Have fun!

Being fully present, truly enjoying a moment before it slips away is a true blessing!

~SARK'y'ness~
Melissa