Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I embrace change...welcome 2010!!!

I adore the beginning of the year because everyone is filled with optimism. It's a matter of maintaining the momentum and consistently acting upon what we know we need to get done in order to move forward in our lives. This is why I decided to make health & fitness a priority this year. Without a strong body, we can not do the things that feed our souls! I challenge you to write down 5 things that feed your soul and make these things a priority for the next 12 months. See where this takes you.

Some projects are in the undertaking here soon for me. I will be dabbling in graphic design again as I now have brand new software, something I have wanted for awhile. You have to love manifestation! I have also constantly started journaling again, my goal is write a book this year, this time it won't be a children's book. I purchased a beautiful pink leatherbound journal and I let everything spill out in it whether it be complete mental garbage or sweet poetry. I promise you that it's the cheapest form of therapy you can find!

I still offer Life Coaching, intuitive readings, and artwork for those who are interested. I can even incorporate these 3 to get you started off on the right foot for 2010. Please email me if you have any questions about this.

Just a reminder, if you have a little girl, she might enjoy my children's book "The Moon Princess", it's not too late to order a copy:

Order Your Copy of Moon Princess here

There is also a free slideshow of the book in the blog. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I wish you the best in your endeavors!

No comments: