Tuesday, February 3, 2009

finally

On Monday night I completed illustrating the book. All 16 pages are done along with a cover. Now I have to tamper with the scanner and get all of the images scanned. I started to last night and got pretty frustrated. I guess I am just excited and wanted everything to happen yesterday. True wisdom is knowing when to push on & also knowing when to put something down before it makes you crazy.

Today is a gorgeous day. In Phoenix, you really have to appreciate the 2 weeks of Spring you get before the heats hit and then there is no turning back. It's been a long winter, metaphorically speaking. The economic conditions seem to be getting worse and my heart goes out to those who are struggling. I have been looking for a job for a very long time and I am trying to not give up hope.

No comments: