Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcoming in the Ox...

Today is Chinese New Year! Gong Hei Fat Choy! In all of my optimism I know deep down there is ton of hard work ahead. I think the key is strength in numbers...no one can get anything accomplished in a vacuum. In this first new moon of the year, what seeds do you wish to plant?

This past weekend was wonderful. I completed one more page of my children's book last night. On Saturday, I serendipitously stumbled upon a Ki (also known as chi) Energy Healing session. It was pretty amazing because the Ki-Master was able to pinpoint where my energy was low. My intuitive hunch that I had some issues with my solar plexus was correct! I'd like to get more sessions in the future. The only take 10-15 minutes and they utilize acupressure & sound to purify the energy channels in the body, so the principles are very similar to acupuncture. The website is: http://www.kienergyhealing.com/

I also came across a book called Shaman which is a collection of Susan Seddon Boulet's paintings. Her artwork is heavily influenced by Native American Spirituality and mythology. Most of her paintings are ethereal and mysterious. They transport you into the "dream". I deeply admire her work.

Within a couple of weeks, I will be updating my website with some information on the Life Coaching Services I am offering. If you would like to schedule a session or just get some more information now, please email or call me. All of my information is on the "contact" page of my website.

1 comment:

Kathryn V. Crabbe said...

I also love Susan's paintings - they are SO amazing! Will you be incorporating your angel healing work along with your life coaching practise?

Many Sparkly Blessings,
Kathy C.

http://SoulReaderBlog.blogspot.com